FIVE different EV races, open track time (with rails, ramps, boxes, and more!) giveaways including $1,000s in raffle prizes, test rides from the industry's most prominent brands, and surprise challenges.
Main Track Race Schedule
10:00 – 11:00am
Gates Open for Racers Only
11:00 – 11:30am
Opening Ceremony & Racer Meeting, Gates Open for GA Ticket Holders
11:30 – 3:30pm
Practice/Qualifiers & Heats
3:30 – 5:30pm
5:30 – 7:00pm
Drag Races (if time permits)
7:00 – 8:00pm
Awards Ceremony & Raffle
8:00 – 9:00pm
9:00 – 10:00pm
You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here
*schedule is subject to change
Skid Pad Schedule
10:00am – 11:00am
Open Track for Racers Only
11:00am – 6:00pm
Open Track, Test Rides & Games
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Open Track & Sponsor Test Rides
Ticket Type Info
GENERAL ADMISSION grants access to
- witness all the exhilarating action and entertainment happening throughout the event
- enter giveaways
- participate in yard games
- test ride our sponsors’ vehicles
- enjoy open track time at the Skid Pad with stunt equipment
- Arrive at 11 am and leave by 9pm
RACER grants access to
- General Admission Ticket Benefits
- PLUS eligibility to participate in the Main Track Race – see Racer Information right below
- Arrive at 10am and leave by 9pm
WAYS TO GET TICKETS
- Gate Entry = 1 ticket
- Visit a vendor tent = 1 ticket
- Test ride a vehicle = 2 tickets
- Participate in a race (For registered racers only) = 2 tickets
Watch as EUC racers go all in to finish first. (EUC only)
What NOT to Bring
- Alcohol (for the sake of everyone’s safety)
What You Can Bring
- Camping/folding chair(s)
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Cameras to capture the memories
- Your PEV! (E-Bike, E-Scooter, ESK8, EUC, Onewheel)
On-Site Repair and Service Center
Thanks to Kinetic PEV we will have the following available for the entirety of the event:
- FREE safety & tire pressure checks, help with settings, etc.
- DISCOUNTED major repair services at 30% off
Confirmed Test Ride/Show Vehicles
- Apollo City 23
- Apollo Air 23
- Apollo Pro
- Vsett 10+
- Extreme Bull K6
- Transformers GT2
- Optimus Prime GoKart Pro
- Bumblebee GoKart Pro
- Segway F2 Pro
- Segway E2 Plus
- Segway Max G2
- Wolf King GTR
- Mantis King GT
- SLACK CORE 920R
*More to come!
- You must wear a full face helmet or downhill mountain biking helmet with goggles & chin guard at all times when riding your vehicle, on and off the track.
- Minimum safety gear required= helmet, gloves, shoes covering ankles, elbow/knee protection
- Fully Body Gear while racing, test riding, and using stunt equipment is highly encouraged.
- Your safety is our number one priority!
- Racers are required to abide by strict guidelines while on the track.
- Helmets must be worn when riding your pEV on the track, in the pits, at the skid pad and in the parking areas.
- We will remove any vehicle that is not safe or may cause damage to other racers, vehicles or the track.
- For basic safety guidelines click here.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, hats, and water to ensure protection from the heat.
- You must be 18+ to race, participate in the community ride, and take certain test rides.
There is a $10 entry fee required by AVS and will be collected by their staff at the gate. You will be required to sign a liability waiver at check-in as well. The speed limit for the parking and pit areas are 5mph and donuts are not permitted in the parking areas. Click here for the red zone.
Will there be food?
- La Fiesta Mexican Food Truck will be present from 11am – 8pm. The cost of food is not included in your ticket so please be prepared to purchase.
- We highly recommend bringing snacks, water and anything else you may need to stay hydrated and energized!
- We will have limited complimentary beverages available from Swoon and the Plug Drink, plus protein bars from GoMacro!